Help, I'm missing a piece! Check out the possibilities below.
1. You miss a piece of a new Jan van Haasteren puzzle and still have the reciept.
Go te the Jumbo website Jumbo - contact
* At the first question 'Select Subject' select 'customer service'
* Fill in the form as completly as possible
Jumbo will respond to your request. This can take a while because they receive a lot of requests.
2. You are missing a piece of a Jan van Haasteren puzzle up to and including 2000 pieces:
Yes, the 'missing piece' is back in business! This service was temporarily suspended due to Covid-19, but you can now submit your request again via the new website.
3. You are missing a piece of a Jan van Haasteren puzzle of 3000 or 5000 pieces:
Send an e-mail to email@example.com Mention in your e-mail:
* A sharp, well-exposed photo from right above with approximately 7 pieces on each side of the hole.
* No overview photo.
* A photo of the bottom left corner (10x10 pieces).
* Your name and address
A small contribution is requested for this service. The shipping costs depend on the country. € 1.00 for the first piece and possibly € 0.50 for each subsequent piece up to a maximum of 10 pieces.
As you can imagine it is quite a big job to find the right missing piece. Some puzzles have up to 20 different cutting plates! So be patient if you don't hear anythingwithin a few days!